Labor & Employment Attorney Associate
Exciting Opportunity at a Dynamic Labor & Employment Law Group in Minneapolis Firm
We have a busy employment practice, and we are looking for an experienced attorney to hit the ground running! Our firm is unique; we represent employees and employers. We also regularly assist in neutral work – investigations, mediations, boundary coaching and audit work. By counseling, litigating, educating, and advocating on both sides (and in the middle), we have the insight to provide strategic advantages to our clients, exciting opportunities for our employees to make a difference, and chances to make broad impacts in the employment law field.
Our Associate Attorneys work directly with clients and take leadership roles in the administration of our collegial firm in a hybrid work environment. We use a team approach to holistically serve our clients, and we collaborate and support each other. We expect our associate attorneys to do what all attorneys in our firm do: provide our clients with superior representation and contribute to the success of our firm. Doing so includes client intake; legal research; mediations; providing advice and counsel on a wide range of labor and employment laws and regulations; drafting policies, handbooks, charges of discrimination, demand letters, and pleadings; representing clients in court, before administrative agencies, at mediations, and in arbitration; and overall problem-solving and relationship building.
Candidates for this exciting opportunity will have:
- Graduated from and ABA-accredited law school;
- An active Minnesota Bar admission, or the ability to obtain admission quickly;
- 2+ years of employment litigation and/or counseling experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Impeccable ethics and integrity;
- An attention to detail and a commitment to excellence;
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills;
- A sound commitment to professionalism, collegiality, and teamwork, along with the ability to work independently;
- A demonstrated commitment to justice; and
- The ability to think strategically and creatively to act in the best interest of our clients.
We anxiously await hearing from you! Email your application submissions to [email protected]. We are looking to act as soon as possible, but we currently expect to consider all submissions on or before January 15, 2024. Tell us how you will hit the ground running as an associate attorney in our employment law group.