We have more than 50 years of combined experience in state and federal courts.
Caroline is a Partner with experience in land use, zoning and planning law as well as real estate and environmental law. Her undergraduate education was completed at the University of Alabama, graduating in 2013. Additionally, Caroline graduated from the St. Thomas University School of Law in 2016 and obtained her Masters of Law in Environmental and Natural Resources Law and Policy from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2018. Caroline has been certified to practice law in the State of Florida since November, 2017.
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Perry & Taylor, P.A. – 2021 – 2023
- Farino Law LLC – 2023 – present, Partner