Helping Businesses Thrive
Our business law practice is built on the recognition that no two businesses are alike. We will work diligently to help your business vision come to life, whether that means getting off the ground with the right legal foundation, navigating ongoing legal issues or addressing business-related disputes.
At Farino Law PLLC, our lawyers are business owners, too. We understand what it takes to make a business succeed. We apply that knowledge – along with our experience across all areas of business law – to help our business clients thrive.
Diligent Guidance On Business Law Issues
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from industries ranging from retail to hospitality to manufacturing and more. Drawing on 50-plus years of combined experience, our attorneys will work closely with you to address issues such as:
- Business formation: We can help you select the right business entity for your vision and put the legal foundation into place for a successful venture.
- Business contracts and transactions: You can turn to us for guidance on business acquisitions, vendor agreements, employment issues, operating agreements and more.
- Business succession planning: As part of our estate planning practice, we help business owners plan for the long-term future of their business.
- Commercial real estate: We handle leasing, sales and purchases of commercial property. We also provide comprehensive legal services for clients in the real estate industry, including timeshare companies.
- International law: One of our senior attorneys, Ken Farino, has valuable experience handling transactions for U.S. companies with international interests as well as international companies with U.S. interests in the Richmond area.
- Immigration: We handle business- and work-related immigration matters, which can pose complex challenges for employers.
In every case, we build our strategy around your success, taking into account the considerations unique to your vision, industry and market. Our attorneys understand how to address those challenges proactively. We will work closely and collaboratively with your business, including you as a business owner as well as other stakeholders, to ensure that our guidance reflects the unique needs of your business.
Discuss Your Business’s Legal Needs With A Trusted Advocate
Our lawyers have earned a respected reputation for their ability to handle business law concerns in an efficient, effective manner. To learn more, please contact our office in Williamsburg, Virginia, by phone at 804-538-1578 or through our website. We offer free initial consultations. Se habla español. Practicing law in Virginia and Florida.