Estate Law Guidance You Can Trust
Estate law involves many of the things most precious to you: your loved ones, your hard-earned assets, your medical care and your future. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with putting the right protections into place to provide for your loved ones, prepare for your future and avoid unnecessary headaches.
At Farino Law PLLC, our lawyers offer guidance on all aspects of Virginia estate law, including estate planning, estate administration, trust administration and probate. Our lawyers draw on 50-plus years of combined experience to provide the individualized service you deserve when navigating any kind of estate issue. As a small firm, we offer the advantage of personal, caring service, while also providing the benefit of many decades of legal experience. Our goal is to provide the clarity and guidance you need to make confident decisions with regard to your estate matter.
Clarity On All Kinds Of Estate Issues
Estate law encompasses a wide range of legal issues, and we handle all of them, including:
- Estate planning: You can rely on us to develop an estate plan tailored to your unique situation, preparing documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills (advance directives) and property interest transfers. Our robust real estate law practice enables us to handle property-related estate issues with a high degree of care. Whether you are a new parent or new homeowner or you are nearing retirement, it’s never too soon or too late to start estate planning or revisit an outdated estate plan.
- Business succession planning: Looking to transition leadership or ownership of your business so you can retire? We help business owners lay the foundation for the long-term success of their organization.
- Probate and estate administration: As an executor of an estate, you can turn to our legal team for guidance. We will take the weight off your shoulders and ensure that all estate affairs are properly wrapped up.
- Trust administration: If you are a trustee, you have many fiduciary responsibilities. You can work with our legal team to fulfill those duties in a diligent manner.
- Contested probate: You can rely on our team for proven advocacy in cases involving will contests, executor disputes, breach of fiduciary duty and other probate-related disputes. Our lawyers are effective litigators in court.
In all these cases, we bring a wealth of legal knowledge to the table, leaning on that knowledge to provide helpful strategies for your estate-related concerns.
Get The Help You Need To Address Estate Planning, Probate Or Trust Administration
You deserve the high caliber of professional representation that you will find at our firm. Based in Williamsburg, we represent people throughout the Richmond area. Call 804-538-1578 or reach out to us online to get started with a free initial consultation. Se habla español. Practicing law in Virginia and Florida.