We have more than 50 years of combined experience in state and federal courts.
Kenneth V Farino
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Sports & Entertainment Law
- International Law
Kenneth is a Partner whose primary areas of law are real estate law, business law, and sports & entertainment law. His undergraduate education included attending the United States Air Force Academy, and he graduated from William & Mary College in 1967. Additionally, Kenneth graduated from the University of North Carolina in 1971; during his tenure at law school, Kenneth was the Chief Justice of the Holderness Moot Court bench.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- William & Mary College
- Farino Law PLLC, 2017 - present, Partner
- Independent Practitioner, 1975 - 2017
- Mays-Valentine, Associate, 1971 to 1975
- King’s Creek Plantation, In-house counsel, 1998 to 2020